Since quality is our first priority, we always offer customers prime quality products only made from high quality plastic resin. Different characteristics of each material make them suitable for different application as follows;
Polyethylenes are semi-crystalline materials with excellent chemical resistance, good fatigue, wear resistance, and a wide range of properties. They have a higher impact strength, but lower working temperatures than polypropylene. They are light in weight, resistant to staining, and have low moisture absorption rates. Polyethylenes are easy to distinguish from other plastics because they float in water.
LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
- Relative transparency
- Good corrosion resistance
- Low moister permeability
- High flexibility
- High impact and tear strength durability
- Suitable for laminating application (Inner layer of laminated products)
Application : Suitable to use as shopping bags, food bags, pallet cover, film application, etc. LLDPE is suitable to use as heavy duty bag (e.g. rice bags, ice bags) due to higher tensile strength and durability.
HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Extremely light in weight
- Low moister absorption
- High tensile strength
- Excellent impact resistance and durability
- Ability to blow as thin film due to its high density
Application : Suitable to use as retail bags (T-Shirt), shopping bags, garbage bags, sheets used to cover electrical appliances, etc.
Polypropylene is one of those most versatile polymers available with applications. Additives are applied to all commercially produced polypropylene resins to protect the polymer during processing and to enhance end-use performance.
PP offers the following attributes :
- High transparency
- No stress-cracking problems
- Good electrical and chemical resistance at high temperature
- Lower density and flexibility compared to those of PE
- Higher rigidity and toughness compared to those of PE
- High heat resistance
PP Film is also available as bi-axially orientated PP (BOPP), a more transparent form which is suitable for high image quality printing.
Application : Suitable for containing hot-items or using as displaying item like CD, stationary, garment, accessories, etc.